March 2019 Meetup

2 kali dilihat
Langsung ke pesan pertama yang belum dibaca

Matthias Günther

belum dibaca,
27 Mar 2019, 12.34.0727/03/19
kepadavimberlin

Time: Starts 29 March 7:00 pm
Location: Individual Network Berlin e.V. , Lehrter Str. 53 , 10557 Berlin (map)

Hi,

we're back. Come and join us for the March 2019 meetup, Interested? We are always interested in short-talks, longer talks as well as presentations about what you've learned. Post your proposals under https://github.com/vimberlin/vimberlin.de/issues/35.

Talks

The venue

  • internet: yes. cable+wifi
  • projector: 2 projectors. (VGA+HDMI), if you have a Mac, don't forget your adapters and/or install teamviewer.com/
    • room: 15 people
    • drinks: fridge with drinks. 1€ each.

Bring your laptops - and join the fun! And show us your use with Vim! Be brief.. 5min for each presentation. We are open to any kind of questions and suggestions.

Your host will be Sven Guckes (@guckes) & Matthias Guenther (@wikimatze)

See you there!

Balas ke semua
Balas ke penulis