Contract Job Opportunities // Hot Requirements // Immediate interviews

1 view

adnan saranshtech

Jun 17, 2021, 9:30:22 AMJun 17
Hello Associates,

Note : Kindly go through the below positions and do let me know your interest.

Kindly share suitable profiles at Austin...@mirthconsulting.net

Note : Only Independent Visa- OPT/ L2 EAD/ H4 EAD/ GC EAD/ Green Card/ USC

Client actively interviewing here.

1. L3 VMWare Certified Admin/Engineer
2. HADOOP BIG DATA ADMIN (Experience with Map Reduce)
3. Salesforce Marketing Cloud Engineer with solid SMS and Push experience
4. ETL Informatica PowerCenter consultant

Please Note: Due to the high volume of calls, I may miss your call, email is the best way to reach me, kindly co-operate…

Thanks & Regards
Austin Grady
Austin...@mirthconsulting.net

adnan saranshtech

Jun 21, 2021, 11:28:50 AMJun 21
to austin...@mirthconsulting.net
Hello Associates,

Note: Kindly go through the below positions and do let me know your interest.

Kindly share suitable profiles at Austin...@mirthconsulting.net

Any Visa- OPT/ H1b / L2 EAD/ H4 EAD/ GC EAD/ Green Card/ USC

The client actively interviewing here.

1. S4HANA & Integration 100% remote
2. L3 VMWare Certified Admin/Engineer
3. HADOOP BIG DATA ADMIN (Experience with Map Reduce)
4. Salesforce Marketing Cloud Engineer with solid SMS and Push experience
5. Sr Java Developer  100% remote (Need Local to CA & Minimum 9 Year of overall exp)

Please Note: Due to a high volume of calls, I may miss your call, email is the better way to reach me, kindly co-operate…

adnan saranshtech

Jun 29, 2021, 1:53:56 PMJun 29
to austin...@mirthconsulting.net
Hello Associates,

Note: Kindly go through the below positions and do let me know your interest.

Kindly share suitable profiles at Austin...@mirthconsulting.net

Any visa accepted

The client actively interviewing here.

1. Android Developer at San Francisco, CA
2. Ios Developer at San Francisco, CA
3. Snowflake Developer at New York, NY
4. Java Lead at Dallas, TX

Please Note: Due to the high volume of calls, I may miss your call, email is the better way to reach me, kindly co-operate…