Hotlist - Mirth Consulting Inc.

adnan saranshtech

Sep 13, 2021, 10:19:25 AM9/13/21
to austin...@mirthconsulting.net
Hello Recruiters,

Hope everyone is doing well and safe…..!!

Below is the updated list of resources available immediately for their new projects. Please, share your daily contract/ corp to corp (C2C) requirements for them, and appreciate it if you can also add me to your distribution list.

Feel free to reach me at Austin...@Mirthconsulting.net

Note: Please check the recent email or posts, as I am adding and removing the candidates accordingly.

Name  Technology and skill set  Exp Visa Location  Relocate
Justin Ios Developer 5 Years US Citizen MO Remote
John Sr. Ios Developer 10  Years US Citizen FL Open
Ankita Ios Developer 8 Years Green Card NJ Remote
Josh Sr. Android Developer 11  Years US Citizen WI Open
Thomas Sr. Net Developer/Lead/Architect 25+ Years US Citizen UT Remote
John Jr Sr.Salesforce /Lead/Architect 25 Years US Citizen TX Open

Regards
Austin Grady
Hotlist - Mirth Consulting Inc..png

adnan saranshtech

Sep 14, 2021, 10:15:34 AM9/14/21
to austin...@mirthconsulting.net
Hello Recruiter,

adnan saranshtech

Sep 16, 2021, 12:17:09 PM9/16/21
to austin...@mirthconsulting.net
Hello Recruiters,

Hope everyone is doing well and safe…..!!

Below is the updated list of resources available immediately for their new projects. Please, share your daily contract/ corp to corp (C2C) requirements for them, and appreciate it if you can also add me to your distribution list.

Feel free to reach me at Austin...@Mirthconsulting.net

Note: Please check the recent email or posts, as I am adding and removing the candidates accordingly.

Name Technology And Skill Set Exp Visa Location Relocation
John Sr IOS Developer 10 Years  USC FL  Remote
Justin Sr IOS Developer 20 Years USC MO Remote
Ankita IOS Developer 8 Years  GC NJ Remote
Zafar Android Developer 10 Years GC TN Open

John Jr
Salesforce Architect 20 Years USC TX Open
Thomas Sr .Net Developer 25 Years USC UT Remote

Thanks & Regards.
Austin Grady | Business Manager
6500 Emerald Parkway, Suite 100, Dublin, OH. 43016
Austin...@mirthconsulting.net