Immediate Need for AWS Architect position in San Francisco, CA. Kindly share your updated resume. Maz...@Mirthonsulting.net
Location: San Francisco, CA. (As of now Remote)
Duration : 6+ Months Contract
Client : CreditOne
Looking for H4-EAD, GC, TN Visa, OR US Citizen
Mandatory Skills :
This role requires this person to evolve from an Application development background. Someone worked in App Development.
Experience in developing Microservices, API. and then deploying them in AWS.
Bachelor’s Degree or MS in Engineering or equivalent In depth knowledge of key AWS services like EC2, S3 etc
· Proven experience assessing clients workloads and technology landscape for Cloud Suitability,develop business case and Cloud adoption roadmap
· Proven knowledge of AWS platform and tools
· Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive project from architecture standpoint
· Knowledge of best practices and market trends pertaining to Cloud and overall industry to provide thought leadership (seminars, whitepapers etc.,) and mentor team to build necessary competency
· Ability to quickly establish credibility and trustworthiness with key stakeholders in client organization
· Experience provisioning and spinning up AWS Clusters
· Experience to build scalable production systems (load balancers, memcached, master/slave architectures
· Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
· Technology Requirements:
· Knowledge of AWS and cloud technologies are must like AWS Glue, EMR, S3, Lambda, streaming platforms, data lakes patterns and security setup.
· Applicants are required to have knowledge in Big Data Tools and Technologies in following
· areas: Linux Expertise, Ec2, Big data and Hadoop Ecosystem, working knowledge of tools like
· Hive, Spark, Kafka, Streaming platform, Oozie, HDFS etc.
· Required to have and development skills in scripting language such as Java, Scala, Python
· or shell scripting, AWS Lambda.
· Design and Develop Understand Cloud end2nd design and various architectural
· components for a pipeline. Able to do develop and orchestration of data flow pipeline with SQL or scripting.
· In addition to technical skills, need to possess knowledge of various phases of software development life cycle in cloud and source control tools like GitHub.
· Ability to work with large data sets: Big Data involves large data sets, so applicants must beable to work with highly diverse data in multiple types and formats, and sources in cloud.
· Knowledge or experience in setting up data lake and data lake principles.
· Good to have AWS Certification and any other architecture achievements
Thanks & Regards.
Mazhar Uddin | Technical recruiter
6353 N Claremont Ave Chicago, IL. 60659