Hotlist Zadon Technology USC , GC & TN Visas

adnan saranshtech

Apr 8, 2021, 10:43:55 AMApr 8

Hello Associates,

Hope you are doing great...!

I have seen your job requirement on LinkedIn regarding Software Engineer III Position. Is this position still available? Kindly share with me the requirements I have for an excellent USC available who are looking for opportunities at C2C positions.

Here you go with my current - Hotlist of the Candidates USC & GC. who are looking for opportunities in C2C, Do you have any positions open for them? Would you like to look at their resumes?

Please email me with the Job Description. Client Details and Rate...

I'm looking forward to working with you and making some good placements. My ID : David....@Zadontechnology.com / Po...@Zadontechnology.com

Name  Technology Visa
Ablelom  Java Developer  US Citizen
Andrew  Android Developer TN