ANN: SrchRplcHiGrp version 7

David Fishburn

Aug 25, 2015, 9:42:19 AM8/25/15
to vim_use
What is it?
-----------
SrchRplcHiGrp.vim  - Search and Replace based on a highlight group

SR = Search and/or Replace

This plugin defines some commands to allow you to:
1.  Search for characters with a particular syntax highlight group
2.  Search and replace characters with a particular syntax highlight group

See web page for more details on the commands available.

Changes
------------

Changed SRSeach.

It will first look for the next item that has the syntax group chosen via SRChooseHiGrp.

It will also take an optional regular expression and not only find that syntax group, but also match the regular expression.

Added SRSearch!, which will find the next item that is NOT what was chosen via SRChooseHiGrp.

Same applied with the regular expression, so if I put my cursor on a comment and
    :SRChooseHiGrp.

Then ran
    :SRSearch! something

It will find the word "something" that is NOT in a comment.

I am always open to suggestions, just email me.  See :h dbext.txt for contact details.

David