vim terminal normal mode place cursor with <LeftMouse> ?

mckel...@gmail.com

Sep 4, 2021, 10:26:38 AM9/4/21
to vim_use
Hi,

Inside a terminal in vim, when the terminal is in normal mode,
I cannot seem to place the cursor where I left click with the mouse.
I have mouse=a and this works fine in vim when not in a vim-terminal.
A double-click in the vim-terminal in normal mode selects a word but not where I clicked but where the cursor is/was.
Is there a mapping or setting to allow placing the cursor where the click was when inside a vim-terminal in normal mode ?

thx for all things vim,
-m

mckel...@gmail.com

Oct 1, 2021, 8:59:06 AM10/1/21
to vim_use
Hi,

I think this is a plugin issue.
I am using floaterm and its only inside the floaterm this issue happens.
A full size terminal in another tab works ok.
Sorry for the traffic.

take care,
-m

mckel...@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2021, 3:49:11 PM10/3/21
to vim_use
Hi,

I think it might be popup related.
Things are good in a full sized terminal in another tab, but not ok in a popup terminal.