Syncing ivm on ipad and vim on a macbook

Eric Weir

May 7, 2022, 2:50:05 PM5/7/22
to vim_mac

I’m trying to set up syncing between ivim running on an iPad and vim running on a MacBook. In particular, for the moment, I’d like to sync vimwiki folders and files.

I put a copy of my vimwiki directory in icloud drive. When I open the index.wiki file from the folder in iCloud Drive the link highlighting that provides access to other files in the directory is lost. That happens whether I access the file from my iPad or my MacBook.

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA USA
eew...@comcast.net

"The invincible shield of caring Is a weapon
sent from the sky against being dead."

- Tao Te Ching 67