Some of the msgid strings in es.po where outdated and I have now bring them up to date.
Note that there might be other outdated msgid. The ones I have modified where found while using vi and realizing there are untranslated messages. Probably there are other msgid strings that are yet to be synchronized.
I have tried the compiles es.mo and it now shows the proper message in Spanish.
Thanks. The file has not been updated in a long time. Did you try to contact the maintainer? I can include this patch, but it would be good to update all the translations.
I contacted the maintainer after creating the PR actually, but has not replied yet.
Indeed there are more translations to update. I might go back to those when I have time. BTW, is there a standard workflow for the translators to get updated msgid strings?
Thank you @chrisbra. I should have guessed it :) I think it is going to be a bit of a daunting task to update the es.po file...
I have updated the commit to fix the CI problem in freebsd_12. Apparently the headers of the po file didn't contain a Plural-Form keyword.
@@ Coverage Diff @@ ## master #8900 +/- ## =========================================== - Coverage 90.18% 2.45% -87.73% =========================================== Files 151 149 -2 Lines 170772 165893 -4879 =========================================== - Hits 154015 4077 -149938 - Misses 16757 161816 +145059
Flags with carried forward coverage won't be shown. Click here to find out more.
|Impacted Files||Coverage Δ|
|... and 137 more|
I'll include it now, thanks.
It would be nice to make an update of the whole file.