Vim calendar for 2018

Bram Moolenaar

Dec 5, 2017, 3:49:39 PM12/5/17
to vim-an...@vim.org, vim...@vim.org, v...@vim.org, vim...@vim.org

Hello Vim users!

I have updated the handy desktop calendar for 2018. It prints on one
sheet of paper and, after folding and applying a bit of glue, stands on
your desk.

It is available in English and Dutch. You can find the PDF files on my
website: http://moolenaar.net/#Calendar

Happy Vimming!

--
From "know your smileys":
:^[/ mean-smiley-with-cigarette

Bram Moolenaar

Dec 13, 2017, 2:05:47 PM12/13/17
to vim-an...@vim.org, vim...@vim.org, v...@vim.org, vim...@vim.org

Hello Vim users!

> I have updated the handy desktop calendar for 2018. It prints on one
> sheet of paper and, after folding and applying a bit of glue, stands on
> your desk.
>
> It is available in English and Dutch. You can find the PDF files on my
> website: http://moolenaar.net/#Calendar

Turns out "ncal -w 2018" shows the wrong week numbers! I have corrected
that now.

Happy Vimming!

PS. Still shopping for presents? Please use the links on this page, a
percentage goes to the children in Uganda:
http://iccf-holland.org/click1.html
It doesn't cost you anything!