Vim books page updated

Bram Moolenaar

Dec 18, 2018, 3:19:10 PM12/18/18
to vim-an...@vim.org, vim...@vim.org, v...@vim.org, vim...@vim.org

Hello Vimmers,

A new book about Vim has been published: "Matering Vim". It was written
by Ruslan Osipov.

While updating the page about Vim books I found two more books that were
published earlier this year.

You can find the overview here: https://iccf-holland.org/vim_books.html

If there is something useful to add to the remarks, let me know.
You can also check the reviews on the Amazon sites.

--
In many of the more relaxed civilizations on the Outer Eastern Rim of the
Galaxy, "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" has already supplanted the