Vim charity financial results

Bram Moolenaar

Feb 25, 2020, 4:25:13 PM2/25/20
to vim-an...@vim.org, vim...@vim.org, v...@vim.org, vim...@vim.org

Hello Vim users,

Vim is open source and you can use it for free. But you are encouraged
to make a donation for needy children in Uganda. The ICCF Holland
foundation collects the money and sends it to the project in Kibaale.

Last year had a nice increase in donations. The revenue went up by
about 12 percent, compared to 2018. That means we can help 12% more
children! I'm also happy that we managed to keep the cost at the same
level: only 0.5% of the donations goes into costs, 99.5% goes to Uganda.

You can find the financial report here:
https://www.iccf.nl/jaarrekening2019en.pdf

And the Dutch version: https://www.iccf.nl/jaarrekening2019nl.pdf

A big thanks to all who helped!

--
"A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory."
-- Steven Wright