Vim calendar for 2017

Bram Moolenaar

Dec 10, 2016, 4:01:12 PM12/10/16
to vim-an...@vim.org, vim...@vim.org, v...@vim.org, vim...@vim.org

Hello Vim users!

I have updated the handy desktop calendar for 2017. It prints on one
sheet of paper and, after folding and applying a bit of glue, stands on
your desk.

It is available in English and Dutch. You can find the PDF files on my
website: http://moolenaar.net/#Calendar

The project in Uganda in currently suffering from a drought. This area
of Uganda is farmland. For the farms to be productive rain is needed.
And there has been no rain since May, and very little before that.
Our staff says this is the worst drought in 25 years.

A $30 donation buys a family a bag of maize flour that can feed them for
1 month. 100% of your donation goes directly to buying maize flour.

See this page for how to send money: http://www.iccf.nl/donate.html

We have already started handing out bags of maize flour. You can find
pictures and information on the blog of the director:
http://jeffshan.blogspot.ch/2016/11/famine-relief.html

Happy Vimming!

--
Facepalm reply #9: "Speed up, you can drive 80 here" "Why, the cars behind us
are also driving 60"