puppet-lint disabling checks

Daniele Sluijters

Feb 18, 2014, 5:45:59 AM2/18/14
to vim-sy...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm trying to disable specific checks in puppet-lint but whenever I do I end up disabling all the checks.

I have the following line in my .vimrc:
let g:syntastic_puppet_puppetlint_args='--no_class_inherits_from_params_class-check --no-class_parameter_defaults-check --no-documention-check --log-format "%{KIND} [%{check}] %{message} at %{fullpath}:%{linenumber}"'

Everything from --log-format until the end I took from puppetlint.vim, it's the args_after part.

Anyone have an idea what I'm doing wrong? Is there a way to get vim to show the commands its executing so I might see what is going on under the hood?

--
Daniele Sluijters

Andrew Stangl

Jan 7, 2015, 11:21:07 AM1/7/15
to vim-sy...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Did you manage to sort this out? I'm experiencing the exact same issue..

Cheers,
Andrew