How to tell the syntax checker about included directories?

Erlend Langseth

Dec 17, 2014, 9:55:26 AM12/17/14
to vim-sy...@googlegroups.com
Hey.

I have this line in my code: #include <SOIL.h>. In the g++ command, there is this flag: -I<path-to-SOIL.h>. The problem is that the syntax checker doesn't know about this directory, and that's why it says "fatal error: SOIL.h: No such file or directory". How can I inform the syntax checker that it should search this directory?

If this is not directly related to syntastic, I would love if you could direct me to the right place to find out this, because I have no idea where else I should ask this.

Thanks!

lcd...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2015, 11:28:15 AM2/5/15
to vim-sy...@googlegroups.com
Try reading the manual (here, or ":help syntastic"), then head to the relevant wiki page.

/lcd