Highlighting/spell checking in POD syntax file

Rob Hoelz

Dec 18, 2012, 5:12:16 PM12/18/12
to vim-...@googlegroups.com
I'd like to get the community's reaction to the changes introduced in this pull request:

https://github.com/vim-perl/vim-perl/pull/49

Basically, this fellow added enhancements for spell checking in POD, as well as making B<...> bold, I<...> italic, etc.  I tried out the changes, and they look nice to me.  Is anyone opposed to me merging this into the
master branch?

Thanks,
Rob

Andy Lester

Dec 18, 2012, 5:15:34 PM12/18/12
to vim-...@googlegroups.com

On Dec 18, 2012, at 4:12 PM, Rob Hoelz <rdh...@gmail.com> wrote:

Basically, this fellow added enhancements for spell checking in POD, as well as making B<...> bold, I<...> italic, etc.  I tried out the changes, and they look nice to me.  Is anyone opposed to me merging this into the
master branch?

It's not something that I would use, but so long as it's off by default I don't think it's a problem.

xoa