Meeting This Month: Social Hour(s)

Matt Follett

Sep 14, 2015, 10:12:25 PM9/14/15
to vim-geeks
Hey all,

Since Strange Loop will be starting the day after Vim Geeks we're going to hold a social hour instead of our standard meeting at the standard time on September 23rd.

At 6:30 we'll meet at Salt + Smoke on The Loop. Their menu has a good selection of BBQ as well as a salad and a falafel burger. The best item on their menu though is their burnt ends toasted ravioli.

After dinner we'll either hang out there or retire to Cicero's for a drink of some sort.

If you know any Vim Geeks alum who will be in town for Strange Loop be sure to invite them along. Also, try to RSVP with a number so I can attempt to make reservations.

Thanks,
Matt Follett

Steven Pritchard

Sep 14, 2015, 10:15:25 PM9/14/15
to vim-...@googlegroups.com

Sounds like fun. Count me in.

Bill Odom

Sep 17, 2015, 6:56:53 PM9/17/15
to vim-...@googlegroups.com
I should be there, unless I'm in a last-minute panic to finish stuff for the workshop.

Andrew Williams

Sep 17, 2015, 9:12:09 PM9/17/15
to vim-...@googlegroups.com

I'm in

On Mon, Sep 14, 2015, 9:12 PM Matt Follett <matt.f...@gmail.com> wrote:

Matt Follett

Sep 23, 2015, 12:07:16 AM9/23/15
to vim-...@googlegroups.com
All,

The majority of people who have responded that they'll attend have told me off-list that they'd prefer going to the Docker meetup with Jérôme Petazzoni. Given that, would anyone be against canceling this meetup and plan to meet for the October meeting?

Thanks,
Matt Follett