Vilnius JUG Conf / June 18, 2024

Vaidas Pilkauskas

May 13, 2024, 3:29:12 AMMay 13
to vilni...@googlegroups.com
Sveiki,

Kviečiu registruotis į Vilnius JUG vasaros šventę - Vilnius JUG Conf. Renginio salė nėra labai didelė, tad paskubėkite. Labai prašau registruotis tik jei tikrai dalyvausite! Renginys vyksta darbo metu, tad nepamirškite informuoti savo darbdavio bei pakviesti kolegų.

Registruotis čia: https://conf.vilnius-jug.lt/

Info in English:

🎉Half-day community celebration for Java developers! 🎉

The Vilnius JUG community is already counting its 13th year. Our first steps were taken back in 2011,  and today we are proud to have this strong and stable community with so many #Java enthusiasts. After a series of successful events, here comes the desire and motivation for the bigger one. We, as Vilnius JUG organizers, believe in free community events, so mark your calendar on June 18 and come for a half-day community celebration for #Java developers.

📅When: June 18, 2024
📍Where: Vilnius, Didžioji g. 28, Wix Cinema Room
⏰Time: 13:00 - 18:30

https://conf.vilnius-jug.lt

We are proud to introduce you to four great speakers and their talks:
  • Java meets AI: Build LLM-Powered Apps with LangChain4j by Lize Raes
  • AI & Clean Code, is it worth it? by Johnatan Vila
  • App - ocalypse now by Ewan Slater
  • Going beyond ORMs by Andres Almiray
Please note that seating is limited, so early registration is encouraged to secure your spot at the event.

With ❤️,
Vilnius JUG

📧Contact: co...@vilnius-jug.lt