Digital Library Firmware update

T Gillett

Oct 22, 2021, 1:06:31 AM10/22/21
to village-telco-dev
Hi All

We have posted an updated Digital Library firmware Version 2.3 to this URL:
And updated User Manual here:

This version contains the Mesh WAN addition and also a remote access facility using Remote.it.
This allows you to access the administration web screens  and the command line securely over the Internet so you can look after a device in a remote location.

Enjoy.

Feedback welcome.

Regards
Terry

Pascal Laurent

Feb 19, 2022, 9:55:13 PM2/19/22
to village-telco-dev
Hi,

Is the digital library project dead?

Regards,
--Pascal

T Gillett

Feb 20, 2022, 3:59:32 AM2/20/22
to village-telco-dev
Hi Pascal

The Digital Library project is alive and well.

I am working with teams doing new deployments currently in Pakistan, Timor Leste and Panama.
There may also be others that I am not aware of.

How is your deployment going?

Regards
Terry