Booster Club Business

Coach Cross

Aug 25, 2015, 12:05:25 AM8/25/15
to Villa Park Wrestling
We need to get some booster business done.

Things that need to be done:

  • Approve by laws
  • Elect officers
  • Establish a booster bank account
Here is a link to sample booster by laws.  I have left comments where I think changes are required.  If you would like to add comments and suggestions about what the by laws should say, follow the link and click on the "Comment" button (upper right).  We will take these suggestions into account when the by laws are made official at the next booster meeting.

Here is a link to Booster officer nominations.  If you would like to be added to the list or you would like to nominate someone for an officer position please email Coach Cross or leave a reply to this message.
  • This is only for booster officers.  The booster membership is all parents of wrestlers and you can still help when you are available whether you are serving as an officer or not.
  • Nominations will close on September 7.  The vote will take place at the next booster meeting - September 8.
The elected officers will establish a bank account when this is done.

Coach Cross

Sep 30, 2015, 11:59:47 AM9/30/15
to Villa Park Wrestling
Here is a link to the updated Booster By-Laws.  Booster officers should have access to edit (so be careful).