Snack Bar Donations Needed

jeanineluton

Sep 9, 2015, 4:14:36 PM9/9/15
to Villa Park Wrestling
Hi Everyone,

Thank you for all the wonderful donations last week! We have one more tournament this week and then we get a break until Dec. We have decided to add Walking Tacos to the Menu (this time only). Below you will find a list of supplies still needed.
  • 8 cases of Gatorade (20oz - 16 oz preferred)
  • 6 cases of water
  • 2 cases of Coke/Pepsi
  • Case of Sprite
  • Case of Diet Coke
  • Hot Dogs/Buns
  • Tortilla Chips (2)
  • Chili (2)
  • Nacho Cheese (2)
  • Jalapeños (sliced)
  • 10lbs of ground beef
  • Mild Taco seasoning (enough for 10lbs of meat)
  • diced tomatoes (fresh NOT canned)
  • diced onions
  • shredded lettuce
  • shredded cheese
  • 2 cases of Frito's chips (only Fritos)
  • 2 loaves of Peanut Butter & Jelly sandwiches (individually wrapped)
  • Granola Bars
  • Protein Bars
If you have any questions or suggestions shoot me a text.
Jeanine Luton