9/5 & 9/12 Tournament Snack Bar

jeanineluton

Aug 31, 2015, 11:42:22 PM8/31/15
to Villa Park Wrestling
Hello Everyone,
We will be hosting a snack bar at the tournaments. If you could please look over the list below and donate any of the items it would be greatly appreciated.

  • Gatorade (20oz) 8 cases
  • Water  12 cases
  • Coke, Diet Coke, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, Sprite....
  • Hot Dogs & Buns (bun length) 4 dozen
  • Peanut Butter & Jelly sandwiches 2 loaves (individually wrapped)
  • Nacho Cheese Sauce
  • Chili
  • Tortilla Chips
  • Power Bars
  • Candy Bars
  • Licorice
  • Granola Bars
  • Paper Plates
  • Napkins
  • Condiments ( sliced Jalapenos, ketchup, mustard, relish)
If there is anything else you think I might of missed, shoot me a text. (714) 404-1210 Jeanine Luton

Coach Cross

Sep 1, 2015, 12:22:14 AM9/1/15
to Villa Park Wrestling
I believe that I have some supermarket gift cards that I can hand off to take care of some of this stuff.

jeanineluton

Sep 1, 2015, 8:36:57 PM9/1/15
to Villa Park Wrestling
We will also need parent volunteers to help run the snack bar!  Thanks!