3 Snack bars

jeanineluton

Jan 12, 2016, 1:05:49 PM1/12/16
to Villa Park Wrestling

VP WRESTLING SNACK BAR

Here is a list of the items needed to make sure our wrestling snack bar has 3 successful events.

  • 15 cases of Gatorade 20 oz bottles

  • 15 cases of water

  • 10 cases of Soda

  • 3 Large bags of Chips

  • 3 Large cans of Nacho Cheese

  • 3 Large cans of Chili Cheese

  • 5 boxes of assorted candy bars

  • 3 packages of Hot Dogs-30ct

  • 4 - 24ct hot dog buns

  • 4 boxes of protein bars

  • 4 boxes of crock pot liners

  • 5 loaves of pre made and bagged PB&J’s (1 loaves for Wed., 2 loaves for Sat. the 16th & 2 loaves for Sun. Jan. 31st)

  • 1 package of 2LB nacho trays

  • Smart & Final gift cards, any amount is greatly appreciated

  • VOLUNTEERS!! We cannot do this without YOUR help!

Anyone willing to donate breakfast burritos and or any type of food that can be easily served and sold at our Saturday tournament 1/16/16.

Any questions please text Jeanine Luton 714-404-1210 or Andrea Ledesma  714-363-7584