June 27 - Work Party

Coach Cross

Jun 17, 2015, 2:03:52 PM6/17/15
to villa-park...@googlegroups.com

Villa Park Work Party

Who: Wrestlers are required to participate.  We are asking for Parents to contribute their time and effort as well.

What: Clean and paint the wrestling room

What we need:

  • Cleaning Solution

  • Industrial Shop Vac-type vaccuum (just to borrow for the day)

  • Rags

  • Heavy Duty Broom (again, just for the day and more than one would be useful)

  • Paint and Painting materials

When: June 27 9 am - 3 pm

Where: Villa Park Wrestling Room

Why: The last time we have put resources toward updating the room was 2008.  It’s time to get back in and make some improvements.

jeanineluton

Jun 26, 2015, 11:54:02 AM6/26/15
to villa-park...@googlegroups.com
Good Morning Everyone,

Attached is a detailed list of what is needed for the Wrestling room work party. Any donations wether in supplies or monetary is greatly appreciated. If you will be donating supplies please let me know so that I don't get more than necessary. Thank you so much for all your help!

Jeanine Luton
714-404-1210

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5bn4YpXuxbeWGloRlc3VDU5dnM/edit?usp=docslist_api