Car Wash - Team Fundraiser

Coach Cross

Jun 24, 2015, 1:48:53 PM6/24/15
to villa-park...@googlegroups.com
  • We will have a team car wash on July 25, 2015 from 8 am to 2 pm.
  • The car wash will be held at:
Orange - Chapman & Hewes
4550 East Chapman Avenue
Orange, California 92869
  • We need help gathering car washing supplies - towels, soap, armor all, brushes, buckets, etc.
  • Each wrestler needs to sell presale carwash tickets and be present to help wash cars.
  • Each wrestler should have been given 10 tickets to sell for $5 each.
  • The first $25 the wrestler raises goes to the booster club for general use. All additional money raised follows the individual wrestler that sold the tickets.

Coach Cross

Jun 28, 2015, 3:06:36 PM6/28/15
to villa-park...@googlegroups.com
Any wrestler that sells at least 10 tickets by July 7 can attend the Shane Valdez clinic at Valdez Wrestling for free.  The clinic is 9 am - 12 pm on July 8.

jeanineluton

Jul 22, 2015, 1:17:11 PM7/22/15
to Villa Park Wrestling
Car Wash supplies needed:

Car wash soap 2-3 bottles
Towels for drying
Hoses
Nozzles
Splitters
Tables
EZ uptent

Bring your chairs

If you have any questions give me a call

Jeanine
714-404-1210