Oct 31st Status Update

Skip to first unread message


Oct 31, 2012, 4:46:14 PM10/31/12
to viking-sp...@googlegroups.com
So here is where we stand - the weather is not forecast to be good for our tethered launch on Saturday.  We are not ready anyways, so I have decided to completely cancel this test and move straight to the near space launch.  Main payload is now almost completely ready - just waiting on your experiments.  Vanessa - I will meet up with you next time you are at DVC to give you the main payload so you can install the stabilizer.  Everyone else please reply back with your experiment status.

Vanessa Prism

Nov 7, 2012, 2:43:12 AM11/7/12
to viking-sp...@googlegroups.com
Hi, John. Are you going to be at the meeting tomorrow? Will I be able to get the box from you there?

Kevin Knifsend

Nov 10, 2012, 1:49:35 AM11/10/12
to viking-sp...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, Does anyone know if we are meeting tomorrow, and what time?
Reply all
Reply to author
0 new messages