Cutting Edge Experiments

WSiaB

Oct 17, 2012, 12:59:58 PM10/17/12
to viking-sp...@googlegroups.com
Have a great idea for a sub-orbital experimental payload?  NASA may be willing to send it up at no charge if it is good enough (must submit by 12/20/12).  Post your ideas in the Bit's N Bytes Members Forum (same topic) and let's see if we can come up with a great payload!  I strongly encourage you to collaborate with others to see if a cross-discipline idea is possible.  Talk to family, friends and instructors for ideas.

Summary: Got an experiment you want to fly suborbital then apply to NASA's flight opportunities program? The NASA Office of the Chief Technologist (OCT) Flight Opportunities Program intends to mature towards flight readiness status new crosscutting technologies that advance or enable multiple future space missions. To facilitate this goal, NASA is providing access to certain flight opportunities available to the Agency, on a no-exchange-of funds basis, to entities that have technology payloads meeting specified criteria.

Details: http://nspires.nasaprs.com/external/solicitations/summary.do?method=init&solId=%7B0A6C5D60-20F3-E7FE-D4A3-710AE8AA43B6%7D&path=open

This conversation is locked