Virtual meetup

Aleksey Vorona

Apr 29, 2020, 3:31:22 PM4/29/20
to Vancouver Island Java User Group VIJUG
Hello everyone!

I am hoping to bring meetups back in order and, considering the environment, am experimenting in hosting a virtual meetup.

It will be at unusual time: during the lunch hour on May 6th.

I will do a fairly short demonstration of JEnv - a small but powerful utility to hand multiple java versions. The rest of the time will be open for other conversations.

-- Lex

Manfred Moser

Apr 29, 2020, 4:48:48 PM4/29/20
to Aleksey Vorona, Vancouver Island Java User Group VIJUG
Great! Looking forward to it.

Coincidentally I will be a guest about Presto on Floss Weekly on the same day earlier in the morning. Feel free to check it out on the live stream.

Manfred

Michael Mkwelele

May 6, 2020, 2:57:53 PM5/6/20
to Vancouver Island Java User Group VIJUG
Could you record a screen cast for those who can't attend for later viewing?

Lex Vorona

May 6, 2020, 4:04:06 PM5/6/20
to Michael Mkwelele, Vancouver Island Java User Group VIJUG
We had too few people in attendance and decided to cancel the event.

Looks like the new time is not working. I am wondering if 5pm or 6pm
would work better for the group members.

Does anybody has a preference for the time slot?

-- Lex