guys post ur crushes in schools........

shashidhar

Dec 8, 2009, 5:37:07 PM12/8/09
to Vijnana Vihara 2002 batch
Guys please post ,which gal u had crush on in school ...... let
everyone know your love stories......

saveen vuppala

Dec 9, 2009, 1:44:27 AM12/9/09
to vijnana-viha...@googlegroups.com
enti evaru reply cheyatam ledu...??

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 4:07 AM, shashidhar <shashi_...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
Guys please post ,which gal u had crush on in school ...... let
everyone know your love stories......

aditya siva

Dec 9, 2009, 6:11:14 AM12/9/09
to vijnana-viha...@googlegroups.com
lemme reply....... i was't quete really intrested in such stuff is school.. i know its contracdictory to what happened....... still i was't really intrested...i had a crush on supriya... our junior.... remember her?????

kiran kumar

Dec 9, 2009, 10:06:46 AM12/9/09
to vijnana-viha...@googlegroups.com
Orey.. Shashi first nuvvu cheppu ra.... naku ajay gadi crush telusu.. bava.. cheppali.. we are eagerly waiting..

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 4:07 AM, shashidhar <shashi_...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
Guys please post ,which gal u had crush on in school ...... let
everyone know your love stories......

kiran kumar

Dec 9, 2009, 10:08:03 AM12/9/09
to vijnana-viha...@googlegroups.com
Hey.. guys i hope you remember these girls atleast...
1. car papa
2. political papa
3. harmoniam papa.

hey aditya i hope you are talking about car papa right?

aditya siva

Dec 9, 2009, 10:53:15 AM12/9/09
to vijnana-viha...@googlegroups.com
hmmm yeah.. exactly... but i thout u were void of all those things kiran.. how coume u remember so many things???? surprising yaar

shashidhar

Dec 9, 2009, 1:09:52 PM12/9/09
to Vijnana Vihara 2002 batch
rey kiran
nenu ramudu manchi baludu type kadara ....nannu enduku
lagutunnav....sare ajay gadi crush annav peru cheppaledem...naku telsi
ajay gadu political papa meeda kannesadu...papam chala try
chesadu...car papa ki chala mandi line vesaru.....mana ravi shankar
( rebabba) gadi love story evadanna chapandi raa.

Neelabh Jain

Dec 9, 2009, 2:48:14 PM12/9/09
to vijnana-viha...@googlegroups.com
hey kiran who r these car papa.. political papa.. n harmoniam papa??.. i don remember or i never knew??..

saveen vuppala

Dec 10, 2009, 12:02:48 AM12/10/09
to vijnana-viha...@googlegroups.com
guys i too join the fan list of 1 and 2.. who is this harmonium by the way?

subhakanta pattanaik

Dec 10, 2009, 12:41:15 AM12/10/09
to vijnana-viha...@googlegroups.com
Hey,
  Nee memory etna sharp....I am some what aware of that harmonium papa....but car papa poltical papa?.............puzzled?...........nee crush cheppa ra........lets begin with shashidhar

aditya siva

Dec 10, 2009, 9:17:17 AM12/10/09
to vijnana-viha...@googlegroups.com
hi ra subhakanth...

how r u ???
lets leave others crushes, lets start with urs.. im sure that shud hv been some guy... what u say ???

chaitanya krishna

Dec 10, 2009, 11:39:55 AM12/10/09
to vijnana-viha...@googlegroups.com
Hi friends,
It was the day in our fifth class, the 1st day in everybody's career
Everybody was eagerly waiting to see who would be the teacher coming to our class
TBut then I saw a beautiful lady just walking to the staff room, It was none other than our
lovely "Saritha Madam",
and the biggest shock was when she introduced herself as english teacher.
for further updates, and the further stories are continued by many in our school.

Regards,
Chaitanya

2009/12/9 shashidhar <shashi_...@yahoo.co.in>
Guys please post ,which gal u had crush on in school ...... let
everyone know your love stories......

Chaitanya.

aditya siva

Dec 10, 2009, 11:47:28 AM12/10/09
to vijnana-viha...@googlegroups.com
hmmm.. interesting... any more saritha madam stories guys????

shashidhar

Dec 10, 2009, 1:20:16 PM12/10/09
to Vijnana Vihara 2002 batch
I liked saritha Ma'am as teacher, infact she was the best english
teacher we ever had....I rem kaushik ogling at saritha ma'am in self
study hours, i think in 8th class....
I never had any crushes, i liked our super senior shilpa(my brothers
batch masthu ga undedhi)...

Car papa: is supriya our junior in Bsection..she always used to walk
bending her head down , she used to be very reserved .

Political papa: forgot her name but she failed and was dropped 1year
to same class, and she used to act in annual day plays and she played
sita role in annual day play.
Harmonium papa : she was in 8th standard, when we were in 10 th and
she used to play harmonium for assembly prayer....she had different
kind of hair style, hair mundiki duvvukunedhi...even she did role of
rama in annual day play during our final year.

guys pleas post ur funny love stories if u had any and if u havent
revealed out or if u had kept it urselves and dont feel other way .
Its all past memories.

On Dec 10, 11:47 am, aditya siva <aditya.si...@gmail.com> w
> hmmm.. interesting... any more saritha madam stories guys????
>
> On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 10:09 PM, chaitanya krishna <chaita...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> > Hi friends,
> > It was the day in our fifth class, the 1st day in everybody's career
> > Everybody was eagerly waiting to see who would be the teacher coming to our
> > class
> > TBut then I saw a beautiful lady just walking to the staff room, It was
> > none other than our
> > lovely "Saritha Madam",
> > and the biggest shock was when she introduced herself as english teacher.
> > for further updates, and the further stories are continued by many in our
> > school.
>
> > Regards,
> > Chaitanya
>
> > 2009/12/9 shashidhar <shashi_dhar...@yahoo.co.in>
>
> > Guys please post ,which gal u had crush on in school ...... let
> >> everyone know your love stories......
>
> >> --
>
> > --
> > Chaitanya.
>
> >  --
> > send email to
> > prasanthb...@gmail.com

kushi kaushik

Dec 10, 2009, 9:57:10 PM12/10/09
to vijnana-viha...@googlegroups.com
rey,p0litical papa ante Sravanthi..asalu nenu story details loki digaanantee..racha racha ayyipodhi..anduke andarini ilaa kshaminchesthunnaaa

--
Regards,
B V S Subrahmanya Kausik,

shashidhar

Dec 11, 2009, 12:30:50 AM12/11/09
to Vijnana Vihara 2002 batch
racha cheyi kaushik..andhukey ee google groups community....

subhakanta pattanaik

Dec 11, 2009, 1:35:29 AM12/11/09
to vijnana-viha...@googlegroups.com
hi,
i am fine wht abt yu...............i don't remember any girls face.....still that harmonium papa was just coming ina blink

kiran kumar

Dec 11, 2009, 4:43:52 AM12/11/09
to vijnana-viha...@googlegroups.com
orey sashi.. nuvvu ramudu manchi baludu emiti ra... matho ante annav.. inkevaridaggara anaka venta padi mari tantharu...

@aditya.. Actually i only kept those names to those girls.. so i do remember them...

@neelabh: i thought you all know these girls but still i will remind..

Harmonium papa: The girl who acted as rama on annual day of our 10th class(i too don't remeber her name)

Political papa: The girl who acted as sita(sravanthi.)

Car papa: Supriya...
On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 11:39 PM, shashidhar <shashi_...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

anusha padala

Dec 11, 2009, 10:25:43 AM12/11/09
to vijnana-viha...@googlegroups.com
hiiiiiiiiiiiiii everyone...........how come u guys forget abt ur crush names............??/
let me remind you ppl
supriya,sravanthi and sindhura

nyway hw r u all?

rohit vasireddy

Dec 11, 2009, 10:28:12 AM12/11/09
to vijnana-viha...@googlegroups.com
guys i don remember tht girls complete name but ends with bhattacharya...many ppl used to go crazy abt her....our sub junior i guess

anusha padala

Dec 11, 2009, 10:44:50 AM12/11/09
to vijnana-viha...@googlegroups.com
her name is manishree battacharya

aditya siva

Dec 13, 2009, 1:13:51 AM12/13/09
to vijnana-viha...@googlegroups.com
hi anusha,

how r u ??? nice that ur givin all the names.. the same way if u give their orkut or facebook profiles it would be much appreciated....

btw .. u knew what ur name was?????

praneeth velichati

Dec 13, 2009, 12:32:22 PM12/13/09
to vijnana-viha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,
     Hope doing good here . I have a suggestion for you all . I feel these conversations over here are little cumbersome because we reply here in mails and i also feel like missing the chain in converasations , So why can't we use our community in orkut.. i think we could do better there in orkut..  Please suggest

Dec 14, 2009, 1:01:32 PM12/14/09
to vijnana-viha...@googlegroups.com
Arey kiran perulu gurthuvachaaya raa..........  happy .aaa  phone numbers kuda kavaalaa

Dec 15, 2009, 4:30:01 AM12/15/09
to vijnana-viha...@googlegroups.com
Hi ra praneeth,

late ga vachina, latest ga phone number lu kuda isthanantunnav..... super!!! ivvu ra.. isthe enduku kadanta.. na vishayam pakkana pettu.. phonenumberlu telisthe happy feel ayyevalu inka chala mandi unnaru... :)

shashidhar

Dec 16, 2009, 2:51:58 AM12/16/09
to Vijnana Vihara 2002 batch
Hi anusha how u doin? welcome to our community..

Hey i think u guys remember vikranth wrote a letter to some girl and
some one leaked it , i think so....well .can some one who knows in
detail can add to it...
can any one say y these gals have got these nicknames, i rem sindhura
got it because she used to play harmonium....

dhavala subhash

Dec 16, 2009, 3:53:17 AM12/16/09
to vijnana-viha...@googlegroups.com
and political b'coz she was a daughter of a gr8 political leader blah blah blah......................

with regards
Dhavala Subhash
M.Chem Engg
I.C.T
Mumbai-19

chaitanya k.s

Dec 17, 2009, 11:40:30 PM12/17/09
to vijnana-viha...@googlegroups.com
wtfish is happening here .. andaru kasi kirans .. arey wait .. jan 1
nunchi nenu kuda active member ni ayipotaa .. naa bokkalo applciations
anni ayipote ..

--
Regards,
K.S.Chaitanya,

chaitanya k.s

Dec 17, 2009, 11:43:57 PM12/17/09
to vijnana-viha...@googlegroups.com
arey that becomes too public .. and orkut is blocked at many places as
well .. and GM orkut it takes lot more time to load and refresh ..

>>> loop="-1">src="http://www.communitypk.com/nidokido/nidokido_email.gif"

kiran kumar

Dec 18, 2009, 11:11:25 AM12/18/09
to vijnana-viha...@googlegroups.com
tondaraga avvara babu.. we are eagerly waiting to know your crush as welll.....

DHARMA RATHNA

Dec 19, 2009, 2:45:38 AM12/19/09
to vijnana-viha...@googlegroups.com
hahahah ggoodd idea first st chestadu:)hashi gadu star

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 4:07 AM, shashidhar <shashi_...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
Guys please post ,which gal u had crush on in school ...... let
everyone know your love stories......

Dharma rathna

ajay kumar sasanapuri

Dec 20, 2009, 11:54:07 PM12/20/09
to vijnana-viha...@googlegroups.com
arey maa kiran bava ki pedda story vundi cheppadam ledu... andaru adagandi cheptadu...

ajay kumar sasanapuri

Dec 20, 2009, 11:55:08 PM12/20/09
to vijnana-viha...@googlegroups.com
hi anusha welcome...
wat abt other kotulu... ekkada vunnayi aa stars...
 be an active member..

ajay kumar sasanapuri

Dec 20, 2009, 11:55:39 PM12/20/09
to vijnana-viha...@googlegroups.com
hello praneeth anna.. ela vunnavu?

ajay kumar sasanapuri

Dec 20, 2009, 11:59:58 PM12/20/09
to vijnana-viha...@googlegroups.com
@praneeth,
arey instead of mailing here, log into our grp.. there it almost resembles orkut forum..

Kiran Kumar

subhakanta pattanaik

Mar 19, 2018, 9:05:48 PM3/19/18
to vijnana-viha...@googlegroups.com
Kiran ...let’s start with u 😜

On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 11:34 AM Kiran Kumar <kira...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Vijnana Vihara 2002 batch" group.
Regards
Mickey

Kiran Kumar

subhakanta pattanaik

subhakanta pattanaik

Mar 22, 2018, 12:48:05 AM3/22/18
to vijnana-viha...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Lets start a whatsApp Group I think that would be more feasible and entertaining than email :P

On Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 11:44 PM, subhakanta pattanaik <subhakanta...@gmail.com> wrote:
Loved games ah? ee games ra .... now loving your wife emi cheppev ra ....
On Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 11:01 PM, Kiran Kumar <kira...@gmail.com> wrote:
naa sangathi telusu kada ra.. i loved games and after games now i am loving my wife :D , nuvvu cheppu ra potlakai.. you are silent killer.

--
Regards
Mickey

--
Regards
Mickey

ajay kumar sasanapuri

Sep 10, 2018, 10:59:06 AM9/10/18
to Vijnana Vihara 2002 batch
i think i was the nicest guy when it comes to all this, no crush. Always studious :)

To unsubscribe from this group or to stop getting disturbed by many mails, send email to
prasan...@gmail.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/vijnana-vihara-2002-batch?hl=en

--
Dharma rathna

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Vijnana Vihara 2002 batch" group.

Regards
Mickey

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Vijnana Vihara 2002 batch" group.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Vijnana Vihara 2002 batch" group.

Regards
Mickey

--
Regards
Mickey

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Vijnana Vihara 2002 batch" group.

Kiran Kumar

Sep 10, 2018, 12:20:29 PM9/10/18
to vijnana-viha...@googlegroups.com
bava.. mana class lo nuvvu okkadive ra romantic... valla vishayam lo baaga studious ga undevadivi.. oka political paapa, oka harmonium paapa.. names go endless.. :P