HI

sudipta mahto

Nov 27, 2011, 11:05:20 AM11/27/11
to vvrs, manisha dash, chaitali nag, smita minz, shilpa krishnan, shivani bose, dhruba, pavanaja earle, madesan bhuvana, ritu jain
HI EVERYONE
This is sudipta here..........
i m writing  this here to appeal to you folks......
that:
     INCASE You guys have your secondary school / senior secondary school text books like grammar text book,maths , science  texts or physics ,chemistry,biology (botany , zoology) whether state syllabus or cbse or icse it doesnot matter !!! or old story books or comics like chanda mama, champak, tintin or tinkle etc and  you would like to discard them then kindly donate them to me.
 I ve a small library in my native village - manoharpur in jharkhand being  run by my father in a community hall .few of the  children  from the nearby village study here in the evenings and are being coached to clear the entrance of jawahar novadaya vidyala etc where they can pursue their further education free of cost, So, your unsed books could be a great help and boon to these students from the rural india.
           so, if you folks have your old books which you would like to give away please give them to me to support for this cause.
PLEASE  feel free to MAIL IN AT sudipt...@yahoo.com if you are interseted to giveaway your old books.
THANKING YOU IN ANTICIPATION
yours,
sudipta
NB : YOU  CAN  ALSO PASS THIS MAIL ON TO YOUR FRIENDS AND COLLEGUES if you feel they would be interested in this cause.

kushi kaushik

Nov 29, 2011, 3:29:35 AM11/29/11
to vijnana-viha...@googlegroups.com
HI sudipta..

Its great hearin from u...and an awesomme initiative...i support u..but the problem is how to send those books...or dont u think it would be nice for us to donate a generous amount for buying books!!! that can be done online...or we can order books online in flipkart etc and get it delivered there..

education is a vision..lets lay roads to put it in action..

Im ready to help..i am sure our friends will support u too..lets think of all possible alternate ways to help..

Thank you
B V S Subrahmanya Kausik

chaitanya krishna

Nov 29, 2011, 7:15:19 AM11/29/11
to vijnana-viha...@googlegroups.com
Good initiative sudipta.
What kaushik says seems more practical and achievable,
But let it be your call on how we all can help.

Regards,
Chaitanya,

Chaitanya.

sudipta mahto

Nov 30, 2011, 6:21:27 AM11/30/11
to vijnana-viha...@googlegroups.com
dear kaushik, chaitanya
      thank you for showing your interest into this ,
ya, you are right that collecting the books is a bit difficult but i dont  mind collecting them from you if you ll be in your hometown  in an around early feb or if u ll come home during pongal then you could leave them at vizag with any of our classmates i shall collect it from there,
i ve no problem your contribution in any way for these kids ll be a great thing.
with best wishes,
sudipta

subhakanta pattanaik

Dec 2, 2011, 5:27:21 AM12/2/11
to vijnana-viha...@googlegroups.com
HI sudipta,
It has been a long time we are touch.Its really a superb initiative.But what kaushik says is much practical as we are all round the globe.I am also sure many of us will like your initiative and march head to help you.
Regards
Mickey

ajay kumar sasanapuri

Dec 19, 2011, 9:41:43 AM12/19/11
to vijnana-viha...@googlegroups.com
hi all,

This is a very good initiative.

I am ready for both proposals from sudipta and kaushik. To support Sudipta, we ca have have one volunteer for each who can collect books which are unused but good for someone else. lets also support REUSE. coming to kaushik's proposal it gives us more option to give that library very good shape.

I can be volunteer for hyderabad.

sudipta mahto

Dec 27, 2011, 7:40:12 AM12/27/11
to vijnana-viha...@googlegroups.com
thank you ajay
that would be really good infact !
i m unable to reply and make active plans now as m going through my pre university xams hardly got a day as break to breathe in ! have my university xams 4m 9th onwards till 31st jan after tat ll make the final list of all the books needed and rest plans and ll post down here till then if would collect few of them it would be really nice.
thank you
sudipta