My Wedding Invitation

Venkatesh Seelam

Apr 16, 2014, 7:42:38 PM4/16/14
to vijnana-viha...@googlegroups.com
My Dear Childhood Friends,

I take great pleasure in announcing my wedding with Rohitha on May 2nd, 2014. I invite you to be with us as we begin our new life together. Please grace the occasion with your presence along with your friends and family as we tie the knot and make our moments more memorable.

Wedding:
Sumuhurtham: Friday, May 2nd, 2014 at 11:05 PM
Venue: Swetha Garden, Ramachandrapuram, Hyderabad.

Reception:
Date: Wednesday, May 7th, 2014 from 7:30 PM onwards
Venue: HPCL Auditorium, Waltair Park, Siripuram, Vizag.

Please find my wedding invitation card attached. Looking forward to see you all.

Regards,
Venkatesh
Your 673 :-)
Wedding Card - Cover.JPG
Wedding Card - English.JPG
Wedding Card - Telugu.JPG

Kiran Kumar

Apr 16, 2014, 9:03:40 PM4/16/14
to vijnana-viha...@googlegroups.com
Herty Congratulations ra Venky... !!

Regards,
Kiran

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Vijnana Vihara 2002 batch" group.

chaitanya k.s

Apr 17, 2014, 1:03:33 AM4/17/14
to vijnana-viha...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Venky ..
--
Sincerely,
K.S.Chaitanya

Avinash Kothakota

Apr 17, 2014, 5:40:11 AM4/17/14
to vijnana-viha...@googlegroups.com
congrats venkatesh

Srikanth Vaindam

Apr 17, 2014, 7:14:57 AM4/17/14
to vijnana-viha...@googlegroups.com
Congrats raa...!! Wish you happy married life

Best Regards,
Srikanth Vaindam

Darimireddi Siva Kumar

Apr 18, 2014, 12:09:18 AM4/18/14
to vijnana-viha...@googlegroups.com
Congrats ra venky. Wish u happy married life:-)

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 17, 2014, at 10:33 AM, "chaitanya k.s" <chai...@gmail.com> wrote:

Boxbe This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (chai...@gmail.com) Add cleanup rule | More info
Congrats Venky ..

On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 6:03 PM, Kiran Kumar <kira...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Sincerely,
K.S.Chaitanya

Venkatesh Seelam

Apr 20, 2014, 12:41:33 PM4/20/14
to vijnana-viha...@googlegroups.com
Thanks everyone for your wishes :)

saveen vuppala

Apr 20, 2014, 8:39:37 PM4/20/14
to vijnana-viha...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Venky ! Wish you a happy married life :)

siva shankar pragada

Apr 26, 2014, 8:19:29 AM4/26/14
to vijnana-viha...@googlegroups.com
Congrats ra Venkybabu, wish you a very happy married life... :) Welcome to the family.. :P