MARRIAGE INVITATION - SIVA KUMAR WEDS SWETHA

SIVA KUMAR DARIMIREDDY

May 19, 2013, 12:55:22 PM5/19/13
to vijnana-viha...@googlegroups.com
HI FRNDS, i cordially invite u all on the occasion of my marriage with DR. SWETHA on may 30th, evening 10.30pm at vizianagaram. evry one of u from 2002batch of gudilova have to attend to my marriage and make the occasion a grand sucess..
111.jpg

sahitimadhav chakka

May 20, 2013, 3:27:35 AM5/20/13
to vijnana-viha...@googlegroups.com
congrats siva kumar.all the best for ur married life.

On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 2:55 AM, SIVA KUMAR DARIMIREDDY <drdsk...@gmail.com> wrote:
HI FRNDS, i cordially invite u all on the occasion of my marriage with DR. SWETHA on may 30th, evening 10.30pm at vizianagaram. evry one of u from 2002batch of gudilova have to attend to my marriage and make the occasion a grand sucess..

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Vijnana Vihara 2002 batch" group.