Israel

Shirley Rayhill

Feb 4, 2009, 3:07:22 AM2/4/09
to views, shirley rayhill

I just read that utube was going to stop allowing the IDF, Israel Defense Force, from submitting their videos.
If this is true, it is discrimination by the liberal media. Everyone has a right to put their videos on utube. Israel needs to get their side out. Hamas broke the peace treaty. They were even given more of the Gaza to appease them. I knew it would be a mistake. Shortly after you have Hamas firing rockets into Israel. Then firing deeper and deeper into Israel. Israel is defending its right to exist in peace. They were attacked on their first day of existence.
Many of the surrounding countries want them destroyed. Would you let your neighbor attack your family, your home? I think not! Any country who has attacked Israel from the beginning of their existence, has lost. They will continue to lose. God's protection is still over Israel.

4shir