Israel

4shir

Jan 16, 2009, 2:48:17 AM1/16/09
to Views, sray...@msn.com
I just heard that U-tube was going to stop allowing the IDF, Israel
Defense, to show their videos. If this is true, it is liberal media
bias, discrimination. This is a public forum. That means EVERYONE has
the right to show their videos. Everyone has the right to disagree and
post their own side. Israel is in a fight for their life. They were
attacked the first day of their existence. Do the research, do not
believe the slanted liberal media. Hamas broke peace treaty. They have
been firing rockets into Israel in violation of their own promise of
peace. They do not want to live in peace. They have explicitly stated
their intent to destroy Israel. Israel gave away their own people's
land to try and make peace. Hamas immediately began firing rockets
into Israel. They should never have given the Gaza land to them. It
says in the Bible Israel should never do that. It also says whoever
raises their hand against Israel will be destroyed. Everyone who has
tried, has been defeated,and lost land to Israel. God still has a plan
and promise for Israel which no man can prevent.

Shirley Rayhill

Jan 16, 2009, 3:17:07 AM1/16/09
to vi...@googlegroups.com, shirley rayhill
I just read that utube was going to stop allowing the IDF, Israel Defense Force, from submitting their videos.
If this is true, it is discrimination by the liberal media. Everyone has a right to put their videos on utube. Israel needs to get their side out. Hamas broke the peace treaty. They were even given more of the Gaza to appease them. I knew it would be a mistake. Shortly after you have Hamas firing rockets into Israel. Then firing deeper and deeper into Israel. Israel is defending its right to exist in peace. They were attacked on their first day of existence.
Many of the surrounding countries want them destroyed. Would you let your neighbor attack your family, your home? I think not! Any country who has attacked Israel from the beginning of their existence, has lost. They will continue to lose. God's protection is still over Israel.

4shir