KMHT - No buildings after MSFS 40th Anniversary

Dan Young

Dec 7, 2022, 2:57:20 AM12/7/22
to Viewpoint Technologies Product Support
I was wondering if anyone else has had a problem with KMHT in MSFS after the 40th Anniversary Update.

I had to re-install MSFS along with all the extras.  I do not get any of the buildings showing up, but I do see jetways, the parking lot, and some of the other extras. I also see what could be Solar panels(?) on the roof of the terminal - floating in mid air.

I have tried uninstalling / re-installing and wonder if I am alone and its user error, or perhaps something else.

KMHT is close to home for me and I'd love to fly out of there again.

Thanks,

Dan