How to sign up for the Viewpoint support forums

Ryan C.

Sep 24, 2017, 5:59:55 AM9/24/17
to Viewpoint Technologies Support
Hi all, it seems that the process Google makes you go through to sign up is real odd, so I thought I would explain it. To sign up, follow the steps below.

1.Click the red "New post" button on the top of the page
2. It will re-direct to the Google accounts sign in page where you can then select the account you want to use
3. Click "Return to the group's topic listing" and you will be re-directed to the support home page
4. Click "Join Group" (It's on the top of the page)
5. A box will come up where you can enter the name you want to use with the forums
6. Press the blue "Join this group" button and your in!

Those are a lot more steps then your probably used to, but its well-worth it, as the forum is hosted 24/7 on secure Google servers. Enjoy!
This conversation is locked