The endgame with the car recalls.

Bitbandit

Mar 12, 2010, 9:28:10 PM3/12/10
to ViewFromSpaceDiscussion, supern...@yahoo.ca, sp...@640toronto.com
Anyone heard this week, that someone is suggesting in Congress (on the
news) that "we should put black boxes into each car".

This is the solution to the outrage that people are supposed to have
over cars that accelerate and won't stop. For the life of me - unless
the blackbox can send back information (phone home) or take physical
control of the car, then the only time that it will be usefl is after
the owner/driver? is already covered with a sheet at the side of the
road.

I have to confess, I really did not see this one coming until it was
mentioned on the news. Then it hit me- right between the eyes!

I saw the problem, and the reaction - just not the solution!