Cruising in Haiti - and the TSA (again).

derryck lamptey

Feb 20, 2010, 8:41:05 AM2/20/10
to viewfromspace
This is really sick.

Cruise ships still find Haitian berth -
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/jan/17/cruise-ships-haiti-earthquake
Along the coast from devastated Port-au-Prince, cruise passengers
enjoy jetski rides, parasailing and cocktails
Note that the cruise company highlighted has the name "Royal" in it....

Cruise-Goers Still Enjoying Haiti, Despite Widespread Devastation -
http://www.myfoxla.com/dpps/news/dpgonc-cruise-goers-still-enjoying-haiti-fc-20100118_5628308

I had my luggage locked on my last trip to the US. My mum offered me a
different lock. A "TSA lock". My jaw dropped! Apparently, it is a lock
that only they have the ability to open and look inside your luggage
when you are not there.
Are we now living behind our own kind of iron curtain? We just don't see it?

derryck lamptey

Feb 20, 2010, 8:41:10 AM2/20/10
to viewfromspace