Ten reasons why couchdb is better than (off topic)

mobil

Jan 3, 2009, 4:08:28 PM1/3/09
to view.theinfo
Ten reasons why couchdb is better than (off topic)

http://pylab.blogspot.com/2009/01/ten-reasons-why-couchdb-is-better-than.html

Guys I wrote up a small list of reasons why i think couchdb is way
bettter than mysql. Do let me know what you think

--
Gpirate the top torrent search engine
http://gpirate.com

Mark Ng

Jan 3, 2009, 7:13:57 PM1/3/09
to view-t...@googlegroups.com
2009/1/3 mobil <mobiled...@gmail.com>:

> Ten reasons why couchdb is better than (off topic)

Your throwing this around multiple mailing lists at once was a bit
spammy. Also the "top ten" style was pretty spammy too.

Finally, comparing mysql to couchdb is like comparing a banana to a
hammer. Each one has its different uses and comparing them is not
particularly useful.

Mark