Vietnamese Smuggled into US over the border.

१८ भ्यु
नपढिएको पहिलो सन्देशमा जानुहोस्

Carl Robinson

नपढिएको,
२०२४ मे १९, १९:४६:४६मे १९
प्रापक Vietnam Old Hacks
What a fascinating detailed report here from RFA on how Vietnamese are also among the millions coming across America's southern border.  And again, it's people from Nghe An -- HCM's native province -- up in northern central Vietnam.  Do read this, folks.

A great reporting with even maps to show the circuitous routes three of them took to the US where now they've got to repay their loans.

Carl

bke...@hawaii.rr.com

नपढिएको,
२०२४ मे २०, २३:१६:४२मे २०
प्रापक vietnam-...@googlegroups.com

Thanks, Carl,
An astonishing article.  So sad all around.
Bev

Jack van Ommen

नपढिएको,
२०२४ मे २१, ०७:२३:३२मे २१
प्रापक vietnam-...@googlegroups.com

JACK VAN OMMEN
S/V "FLEETWOOD"
"Around the World at 80 Years"
Home Port: Gig Harbor, Wa.  Call Sign : WDI-8975
Follow the adventure with regular blog posts at www.cometosea.us
cell phone USA 253-441-7204
 Nederland mobiel 031-649 676 419
Thanks Carl for sharing this. An eye opener.

Other than pictures of long caravans passing through Mexico with healthy looking young men with new sneakers, there is little on the news like this report from RFA on the routes and costs. Joshua Phillipp of Epic Times has reported along the routes and his most recent video can be seen at: https://lists.theepochtimes.com/links/WzMELAHO8/QgV5OrnJx/Vs9Pu7nZF/GRv78znHdp
Join us for a live panel Q&A on the “Weapons of Mass Migration” documentary!
It shows the role the UN Refugee Agency plays and the local smugglers.

I recently was involved in trying to help a Vietnamese family who settled legaly in Texas. He worked for the maritime agency that cleared me and the boat into Danang and Nhatrang in 2006. They are struggling to make ends meet. His limited English is still a great handicap. He has a very good education but sofar has only managed to find low paying night shift work.
The 20 year old son of my Cuban hostess, who housed me in their "casa particular" after I lost my sailboat on the Cuban reefs, bought a roundtrip ticket to Nicaragua. Roundtrip is the only way to get an exit permit from Cuba. I sponsored him, knowing that as a political asylum seeker Cubans are quickly processed. But it turned out to be unneccessary after all. The only requirement is to have a cellphone and get the app from USCIS and make an appointment at one of the ports of entry.

Regards,

Jack