News of Old Hacks - David Hume Kennerly.

Carl Robinson

Apr 12, 2024, 6:03:56 PMApr 12
to Vietnam Old Hacks
I can't say this ex-UPI Saigon fella' has ever been deign enough to join Vietnam Old Hacks nor that I know him very well or even keep in touch.  (You know, the old AP/UPI rivalry thing.)  And I can't say Gerald Ford, where he was official White House photographer, was my favourite-ever US President after he drew that line under South Vietnam and abandoned the place almost 49 years ago.  Heard about him occasionally but didn't know about this involvement that's now got him in the news.  (His Pulitzer was for his Vietnam coverage, not politics.)  I'm sure he'll be OK though and good health & long life to him.

Carl

Tad Wariner

Apr 13, 2024, 12:19:32 AMApr 13
to vietnam-...@googlegroups.com
Carl, thanks so much for this…. I live in the Maui Hawaii hinterlands surrounded by water for thousands of miles in every direction. Please keep on keeping me connected to the real world. Much love, Tad Bartimus Wariner