Vietnam names public security minister To Lam new president - VnExpress International

Carl Robinson

May 22, 2024, 10:18:12 PMMay 22
to Vietnam Old Hacks
Sorry, I meant to post this on Vietnam's new president a couple days ago but busy travelling back to Saigon.  This guy To Lam has been the country's heavy duty internal security guy and so don't expect any colour resolutions around here, but then maybe who knows?  I don't think US is very happy with VN these days not joining the anti-China Crusade and, along with Mexico, transhipping all those tariff'd exports into US.

https://e.vnexpress.net/news/news/vietnam-names-public-security-minister-to-lam-new-president-4748917.html

Best,

Carl