coupling IKS and DotnetNuke

Anil CC - gmail

Oct 22, 2012, 8:18:46 AM10/22/12
to vi...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

A new project is now active with a team from
Logicells working on it.

It aims at coupling IKS/VIE with the CMS DotNetNuke. We will use VIE for editing the entities in the CMS.

Using this technology we will be dealing with the problem of collecting brief notes for the exchange of unstructured information among a community of users. Each user will have a notification when there is a new piece of information dealing with a theme of interest for him. In order to get this, we will establish a classification of brief note and use Stanbol/OpenNLP to automatically classify documents. A mechanism of subscription for different classes of information will allow to be automatically notified when a new piece of information relevant to the target user is added.

For this project we will be working on French language. We will train an Open NLP model in order to be able to recognize entities and classify documents in this language.

For more information see: http://wiki.iks-project.eu/index.php/Logicells_Proposal

We will start blogging soon on http://blog.iks-project.eu/wp-login.php to describe the project, its vision, objectives current status and roadmap. A link to a demo will be published as soon as it is available.

Sincerely
Anil CASSAM CHENAI

Henri Bergius

Oct 22, 2012, 8:20:42 AM10/22/12