[videoblogging] Links back on MySpace

Hayden Black

Feb 6, 2007, 7:39:18 PM2/6/07
to videob...@yahoogroups.com

I just spoke to someone over at MySpace who tells me they are returning the ability to post
links from Blip, Revver, et al.

Huzzah!

Hayden
http://www.goodnightburbank.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! HotJobs

Be Discovered! ?

Upload your resume

Employers find you

New web site?

Drive traffic now.

Get your business

on Yahoo! search.

Y! GeoCities

Share Your Passion

Join the web's lar- gest community.

.

__,_._,___

t...@frenchmaidtv.com

Feb 6, 2007, 7:43:43 PM2/6/07
to videob...@yahoogroups.com
You go girl!

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.

I just spoke to someone over at MySpace who tells me they are returning the ability to post
links from Blip, Revver, et al.

Huzzah!

Hayden

http://www.goodnigh: <http://www.goodnightburbank.com> tburbank.com

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:videoblogg...@yahoogroups.com
mailto:videoblogging...@yahoogroups.com

videobloggin...@yahoogroups.com

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Mike Hudack

Feb 6, 2007, 8:14:42 PM2/6/07
to videob...@yahoogroups.com

Fantastic!

I just spoke to someone over at MySpace who tells me they are returning
the ability to post
links from Blip, Revver, et al.

Huzzah!

Hayden
http://www.goodnightburbank.com

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! HotJobs

Be Discovered! ?

Upload your resume

Employers find you

Need traffic?

Drive customers

With search ads

on Yahoo!

Y! GeoCities

Create a Blog

And tell the world

what you think.

.

__,_._,___

David

Feb 6, 2007, 8:24:12 PM2/6/07
to videob...@yahoogroups.com

This is good for us. It's probably good for them too (or else they
wouldn't be doing it) since they're #2 and a lot of interesting
material isn't on YouTube yet.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Hudack" <mike@...> wrote:

> Fantastic!

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Need traffic?

Drive customers

With search ads

on Yahoo!

Y! GeoCities

Share Interests

Connect with

others on the web.

.

__,_._,___

Micki Krimmel

Feb 6, 2007, 9:27:26 PM2/6/07
to videob...@yahoogroups.com

Folks, as far as I know, MySpace is still blocking Revver. We have been
talking to some really high level people there and with the help of Kent
from Ask a Ninja, have been stirring the pot a bit to try and get them to
allow our embeds on the site. Videos you posted previously still play
(unless you edit your profile) and I think this might be the cause for the
confusion.

We'll keep you posted with any progress.

If you'd like to support the cause and encourage Myspace to allow you to
choose your video host, please send a message to tom:
http://myspace.com/tomanderson.

Thanks for your support, y'all!

--
www.mickipedia.com
www.worldchanging.com

NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency
may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do
this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse or
protection from this unwarranted intrusion save to call for the impeachment
of the current President.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group