PAYMENT CANCELLATION because don't success

Chen Sean

May 13, 2022, 5:01:17 AM (12 days ago) May 13
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hello, good night.
Please I want to cancel my purchase of this app (VIDEO DOWNLOADHELPER - chrome & Edge extension). I can't cancel on my card because you need proof of why you want to cancel. I'm canceling because it DOESN'T WORK when downloading the video of a course I need. So please refund my money.
Thanks.

chrome:
Transaction ID
ch_3KyaalAWbRLTBpbW2uPEdys5
Invoice ID
00307670

Edge:
Transaction ID
ch_3KyfVrAWbRLTBpbW0Rj5VXZ4
Invoice ID
00307697

product:790665633-1 Web Video Downloader Professional Version

jc vdh

May 15, 2022, 6:16:32 PM (9 days ago) May 15
to Chen Sean, Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hi,
you have been refunded for both transactions. Should be available in a few business days.
Regards,
jerome