Videos downloaded from Tubi do not work

Oliver Chechera

Nov 22, 2022, 6:00:23 PM11/22/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A

1.PNGI tried to download the video using Video DownloadHelper extension and it downloaded the video but the video players cannot display this downloaded video file

mjs

Nov 22, 2022, 7:49:33 PM11/22/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
It looks like you downloaded a video protected by DRM. Go in your browser and disable DRM to see if the video on Tubi will play.
If it plays then you can download it. If doesn't play then it is protected. Web search how to disable DRM for your browser.
--
A vdh user

Doświadczony

Nov 22, 2022, 10:13:58 PM11/22/22
to mjs, Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Proszę nie pisać !

Wild Willy

Nov 23, 2022, 12:12:10 AM11/23/22
to Video Download Helper Google Group
I am going to guess that our Polish friend here is receiving E-mails from this group.
You have to understand that it is not the people posting here who are sending you
E-mails. Google is sending you E-mails because of your Google Groups settings. You need
to go into your groups settings & change some things. The link for your settings is in
the panel on the left side of any page of any group in Google Groups. But you want to be
looking at THIS page to fix the settings for THIS group. You also have to be logged into
Google to see the link to the settings. Good luck.