Registration restore

Jonas Grebler

Aug 2, 2022, 7:14:31 PM (10 days ago) Aug 2
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
I have formatted my computer and now my downloads show the barcode. How do I restore the purchase?

Many thanks

Wild Willy

Aug 3, 2022, 12:17:28 AM (10 days ago) Aug 3
to Video Download Helper Google Group
You should be able to get it done yourself. Start by clicking this:

https://groups.google.com/g/video-downloadhelper-q-and-a/c/BzPLK2YyL-s

You'll probably want to bookmark that for easy reference. I recommend you read that
entire thread, if not now, eventually. As you read through that you will come across
instructions for finding your license. To skip quickly to those instructions within that
thread, do a string search on "lost" in there. That should fix you up. Do post again
saying how this went for you. Do that via the Reply all button. DO NOT USE the Reply to
author button. The way to add a post to a thread is the Reply all button.

jcv...@gmail.com

Aug 3, 2022, 1:45:25 AM (10 days ago) Aug 3
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hi Jonas,

Just go to the settings page, there is field to re validate your license key.

jerome

settings.png