net.downloadhelper.coapp-1.6.3

Jérôme Henry

May 14, 2022, 1:30:45 PM (12 days ago) May 14
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
I have tried to install the Companion application on the Mac, unfortunately the installation is impossible because it is detected as obsolete and must be updated.
What can we do?

Wild Willy

May 14, 2022, 7:41:02 PM (12 days ago) May 14
to Video Download Helper Google Group
That's quite odd. CoApp 1.6.3 is the latest version. On the other hand, there are some
quirky tricks you might have to perform to get it to install. Have a look over here:

https://groups.google.com/g/video-downloadhelper-q-and-a/c/BzPLK2YyL-s

Do a string search on "apple" in there. There are several occurrences of the string so
don't stop at the first one. You'll find a link with each search hit. Click each link &
read all the threads you find. Perhaps you'll find some advice that will help you. I do
hope so because if you have further questions, I won't be able to answer them because I
have utterly 0 experience with Apple.