Donwload from ARTE doesn't work

Holger Scharf

Jul 21, 2018, 7:03:16 AM7/21/18
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hello,

I'm trying to download a concert from ARTE as mp4-file. But no matter which resolution I try, the download stopps after some minutes. There is no error shown, the download simply stopps after some minutes.

Details:
Windows 7 32-bit
Firefox 61.0.1 32-bit
VDH 7.3.4
VdhCoApp 1.2.4
Link to download file:
(Jamiroquai concert from JazzOpen Stuttgart)

Any idea, what might be the problem?

Regards, Holger

mig

Jul 21, 2018, 8:27:09 AM7/21/18
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Can you share the page URL ?

Holger Scharf

Jul 21, 2018, 12:45:21 PM7/21/18
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A

mig

Jul 21, 2018, 3:57:42 PM7/21/18
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
I downloaded the 384x216 variant of this video and ended up with a 433827020 bytes file that played up to the 2:11:20 end.

It may be possible that you have internet connection issues that stop the download. Can you try to download the video while preserving the bandwidth, i mean not downloading other big things at the same time ?