Can´t download file

jmendo...@gmail.com

Oct 17, 2022, 10:37:10 AM10/17/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hi. I have tried downloading a video from: https://www.konserthuset.se/en/play/alfven-and-nilsson/. It doesn't do the aggregation bit at the end and I get a corrupt and unusable file. I have Firefox 105.03, VDH 7.6.0, Co App 1.63 and macOS 10.15.7.
Can you please help me? Thanks

Wild Willy

Oct 17, 2022, 3:41:39 PM10/17/22
to Video Download Helper Google Group
This appears to be a case that is just like what we discussed over here:

https://groups.google.com/g/video-downloadhelper-q-and-a/c/sNfTCMYfiTU

You're going to have to try one of the alternative methods detailed in that thread.

jmendo...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2022, 1:13:03 PM10/18/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
The very same situation I reported yesterday also happens in: https://www.gso.se/en/gsoplay/video/mahler-symfoni-nr-1/.
 In the end you get a file where the audio bit seems to be perfect, but no video: only a few static clips.
Thanks

Wild Willy

Oct 18, 2022, 5:38:03 PM10/18/22
to Video Download Helper Google Group
Don't keep posting a problem report every time you encounter the VERY SAME PROBLEM. You
need to follow the VERY SAME ADVICE you got yesterday. Go to that other thread. READ
IT. Follow the advice there. It is very easy to get your videos downloaded. We show
you how in the other thread. GO READ IT.

Dennis Cambly

Oct 19, 2022, 3:18:21 PM10/19/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Easy said than done. I posted a problem a few hours ago and have no idea how to find it in these forums.

Wild Willy

Oct 19, 2022, 6:17:39 PM10/19/22
to Video Download Helper Google Group
No Dennis. What you did was click Reply to author. This sent a private E-mail to me, a
particularly non-productive action since I don't work for VDH. That's why you can't find
your post in this forum. Normally, I would say you need to click Reply all to post here.
But reading your E-mail again, I think you are discussing something else. You should
probably open a new thread. Do be sure to refer to this:

https://groups.google.com/g/video-downloadhelper-q-and-a/c/BzPLK2YyL-s

Aside from all the other good stuff in there, read what you find when you search for
"problem report" within the text of that page. That will give you 2 links, one right
after the other. Click them both & read what you find. Those 2 threads describe what
constitutes a proper problem report. If you are dealing with videos that are behind a
paywall, the second thread will be particularly relevant to you. And while you're in
there, you should also search for "stealth quote" within the text of that page. There's
important information there that will be particularly relevant if you're going to be
posting images, as I believe you will have to do.

To A Tsvcs

Oct 20, 2022, 4:25:52 PM10/20/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
I downloaded the companion and every time I save an MP4 it looks like an MP3 and then it doesn't open.

jcv...@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2022, 3:50:24 AM10/21/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Please share a public link with a video having this issue. Aren't you just download a sound track ? Maybe this could help : no sound : solutions
jerome